Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Remix Rehash: Tiga + Melechtric + Kolt13 + Dave Wrangler

Sheenabeaston is responsible for bringing this track to my life. In a post I can do nothing but support and sympathize with ie. a massive dump of stuff just to catch up. So, if you enjoy this raga-ish undeniably move busting track check out the rest of what the lady's got posted.
Jump Up 2 This (Major Lazer vJack Beats) - Melechtric Remix

When this track bounced my way I was in a total new wave mood so I'm not sure if that is why it sits so well in my ears but I have hit the repeat on this one numerous times and at a certain point a girls gotta stop trying to figure out why and just go with it. Your turn...
Beep Beep Beep (Extended 12" remix) - Tiga

The brilliant Pasta Primavera posted this cross between spacey synth and old school rhyming. Mr Wrangler has touch when it comes to mash ups. Finding the right way to pull these to together is an sign of true skill. Its like they were meant to be.
I Got Soul vs National Anthem - Dave Wrangler

The original in this case is magnificent on its own but with Kolt13's spit and polish it carries it an anthemic place. Push it at just the right places and holding back to emphasize the build. I applaud thee.
1901 (Phoenix) - Kolt13 Remix

No comments: