Thursday, May 7, 2009

Yay New Stuff!!!


I just wanted to call your attention to some new additions to the show list and blog roll...

The next month or so is going to be a doozy on the quality concert front. Some of the shows I'm looking forward to include, but are not limited to:

The Papercuts + Jana Hunter - KFN May 8th
Animal Collective - Electric Factory May 12th
Pomegranates - KFN May 12th
The Thermals + Shakey Hands MAY 12th
*If anyone knows how I might be able to be at all of these shows at once let me know cause I hate choosing
Chang Chang + Me You Us Them - The Fire May 20th [local favs and A LOT of fun live]
St. Vincent + Pattern Is Movement - The Church May 21st
MewithoutYou - The Troc May 23rd **CD release**
Hoots & The Hellmouth - Johnny Brenda's May 28th AND 29th **CD release**
The Avett Brothers - The Troc May 30th
Fiery Furnaces - KFN June 10th

There's a grip of other shows you should know about and attend just take a gander to the left (and check back regularly).

Also there some new additions to the blog roll. The Twitterverse has brought some excellent bloggers to my attention and I now bring them to yours...

Sheenabeaston
Together In Digital Dreams [fellow Philly bloggers]
Cream Team
Tastes Like Caramel
Muuse
Ryspace
Crawdaddy
The Music Slut
The Culture of Me

And to send you off to the rest of your Thursday, some Daytrotter Session gems from two Philly acts I have big love for

Crazy In Love
(Beyonce cover)- Pattern Is Movement
Lovers Play Dead - Drink Up Buttercup


No comments: