Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love ADD style

I couldn't decide on a subtheme for the big V-Day post so I am going with three very different love songs that probably won't be on any of the other lists. No real rhyme or reason other than they're good.

Love and Happiness - Al Green
I saw The Rev. at an outdoor festival in St Paul thee years ago that was pathetically attended. But other than feeling disappointed in my fellow Minneasotans for not showing proper love the show was amazing. He gave it is all and put on a fantastic show. He performed all of his classics and his delivery of Love & Happiness was epic.

All You Need Is Love - Lynden david hall
This gospel version of the Beatles classic is from the wedding scene in Love Actually and as cheesy as it is I think it would be pretty fantastic to have a gospel choir serenade me at my wedding.

I'm Gonna Always Love You - Miss Piggy, Kermit The Frog, Fozzie Bear, Rowlf, Scooter & The Great Gonzo
Muppet Love, as pure as it comes.

No comments: