Saturday, July 25, 2009

Apologies

So sorry that I haven't been posting this week. I have been rather ill and finding the energy to pull it together to function let alone blog has been rough. But I finally got the meds I needed and will be back in full force by Monday with three awesome new post in the making. But since I never like you to leave here empty handed enjoy this video of a wedding that took place in St. Paul. I actually heard about this from friends when I was back there a few weeks ago and got a good laugh when it went viral. I can't imagine a better way to dance yourself into your marriage.







And to inspire your own spectacular dance ideas Philly's own DJ Shawn Ryan recently sent me this excellent summer mix Superprince II. Its packed with awesomeness so download it now.

No comments: