Monday, November 24, 2008

Birthday Noise

So there have been a slew of birthdays lately. Some I have been able to celebrate adequately (ahem Yakatori awesomeness for Ms Sklar) others I wish I had done more. Alas, I've been busy with work and getting ready to take some time off for baking, eating and general chilling over the holiday. But I thought I would put together a dedication mix for you folks who have conquered another year. So, here is to you Drew, Papa and Sam...

Gar:
Townes Van Zandt If I Needed You
Graham Lindsey Shit On A Shovel
M Ward Story Of An Artist (Daniel Johnston cover)
John Mellencamp Cherry Bomb

Drewzilla:
Zaki Ibrahim You Choose
A Tribe Called Quest Check The Rhime
Flaming Lips Do You Realize????
The Little Ones Boracay

Sam:
Get Cape Wear Cape D*A*N*C*E (Justice cover)
Matt & Kim Yea Yeah
Hospital Ships Bitter Radio Single
Takka Takka Everybody Say

With Love Emz

No comments: