Sunday, February 28, 2010

Good Things To Come


I have spent the last day and a half transferring the last year + of posts, pictures and links to a new home on my own server. I'm just now putting the finishing touches on adding some new elements and spiffing up the design and, while I had hoped to get at least one new post up on top of all of these shenanigans, it looks like I'm going to need the rest of today to complete the switch. So, I ask for a little patience in exchange for what I hope to be a much spiffier and more consistently updated World In A Paper Cup.

Things to come:
• Review of the Cory Chisel + Dawes show from last week
• A New To Know post busting at the seams with excellent new bands
• A really exciting new video project announcement

A Change Is Gonna Come - Ben Sollee

No comments: