Thursday, March 5, 2009

Only in my wildest dreams...

I have always wanted to have large scale dances break out at various points in my life. I'm talking stuff like the Thriller Dance in 13 Going on 30 or the David Bowie Dance Along in A Knights Tale I came very close at my senior prom when Follow The Leader was played and a bunch of us who had learned the dance broke out together. But it lacked a sincere level of group commitment. When my sister sent this to me my first thought was this sort of thing needs to happen MUCH more. And with so many people idle (cough, unemployed) out there I say the time is now! I personally would have exploded with glee were this to happen around me.



A few other videos to check out as apparently this week my mind is on dancing...
The Ark - Worrying Kind
The Ark - One Of Us Is Gonna Die Young

No comments: