Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Remix Rehash: Z-Trip + IAMXL + Hotsnax + Flufftronix + Blood Shakes

Z-Trip
I Want You Back (Z-Trip Remix)- Jackson Five
This reappeared courtesy of my iTunes shuffle last week and I remembered how much I like its retro tilt. Me thinks you will as well.

HotSnax
Tears Of A Clown (Hotsnax Remix)- Smokey Robinson
Another retro-ish remix that parallels Z Trips piece.

Mangled Heart (IAMXL mashupGossip vs The Emotions
He does it again. IAMXL is a rabid talent. Buy more of his remixy treasures here Crack4DJs

Flufftronix
Cross The Floor
Fluff is a Philly fav and this track was brought to my attention by the fine MatthewmixveighBlood Shakes
The Fire and The Reason - Fuckbailefunk Remix
Blood Shakes, the Brazilian duo of Zero and Laka) will be releasing their first album Dirty Ghetto Lovers via MySpace Nightlife. This is a nice bit of funky action to get that ball rolling.

No comments: