Friday, May 22, 2009

So I'm Easily Distracted

I was on deadline for two projects today and the cosmos were just not aligned for efficiency. Internet fail at the mobile office, man passing out/seizing next to me at Starbucks , late trains, I could go on. Despite insanity breathing down my neck I kept getting drawn into some musical awesomeness. Fortunately I made my deadlines so as a little long weekend treat I'm putting out a little post of what caught my fancy amidst the chaos.

Saw White Rabbits last night at The Bowery Ballroom (full review to come) and the album doesn't even touch the electricity of the live show. This has been on loop pretty much all day...



You know I can't resist a dance video and this guy has got a nice mix of geek + groove + carefree attitude I immediately adored him.


DaveyDanceBlog -64- NYC Union Square from Pheasant Plucker on Vimeo.



And finally IAMXL is apparently using the peppy pills cause he's been pumping out really awesome work lately. The assortment compliments the RANDOM theme for this post. He tackled Gogol Bordello and Stars, of course.

Gypsy Part Of Town (remix)
The Night Starts Here (remix)

Put these on, take a deep breath, and let long weekend status officially set in!

No comments: